Do you require a deposit?
A £100 retainer will secure the date for your wedding. An email invoice will be issued enabling you to pay via card or bank transfer.
We've chosen you - what next?
1) Check our availability. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form on this page.
2) Pay your retainer. You will also receive a contract to sign.
3) Meet with us. We normally speak to all of our clients on Facetime/Zoom and complete a questionnaire together/answer any queries you have. You will receive a questionnaire by email that you need to complete with the venue times and details so we know where to travel to on your big day!
4) Sit tight. Until about 2 weeks before your Wedding, we will leave you alone to get on with all of your planning. We'll check in with you just before to ensure no details have changed and that you're not too stressed!
5) Wedding Day! This is what you've been prepping for. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the fact your photography/videography needs are taken care of!
6) About 2 weeks later, your inbox will ping with a link to your own personal gallery, where your images can be downloaded and shared to your hearts content. This is the point you pay us too, unless you've opted for one of our payment plans!
7) You recommend us to everyone because we were great fun and captured your day perfectly!
Are your payment plans interest free?
Yes! We arrange the duration of your agreement with you, you pay the £100 retainer, then just enjoy the remainder spread into manageable payments. No cost to you, no credit checks and no stress!
Do you shoot destination weddings?
We are more than happy to accommodate your wedding wherever it is in the world. Contact us with the specifics we'll be happy to provide a quote.
Will there be a second shooter?
A second photographer is provided for all of our packages. It ensure no moments are missed and allows us to offer our hybrid coverage.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
You've paid for coverage of your entire day: from getting ready and preparations in the morning to your cake cutting and first dance. Normally that marks the end of our time with you, but if we are needed for longer or the party keeps on getting better, we can stay for a nominal fee - we won't barter with you on the dance floor, we can just arrange with you upon final invoice.
What kind of gear do you use?
From early on in our photography and videography career, we shot Canon. Why change the habit of a lifetime! Our professional mirrorless cameras (of which there are three in case of any technical issues) are well equipped with a wide range of lenses to ensure not a moment is missed. Memory cards are backed up periodically throughout the day to ensure no loss of any special moments, and both on-site and off-site backups of your images are safely preserved.
When is the remaining balance due?
Under normal circumstances, your images will be with you within 21 days after your wedding day. You will receive an email notification when your photos are ready along with a final invoice for the remaining balance. This can be paid by card or via bank transfer. Upon final payment being received, your photos will be released into the online gallery ready for you to download and view at your leisure.
Do you have insurance?
As a business, it is a legal requirement for Cooper&Co to have public liability cover which protects all of our weddings. All of our gear is additionally insured for safety.
Are there any additional travel expenses?
There are no additional travel expenses added on to our package prices. We cover the UK with no cost implications to you.